Intern, Office of Executive Chairman - Fall 2019
APCO Worldwide, Inc. is looking for forward-thinking and enthusiastic interns for the Office of the Executive Chairman (OXC). OXC supports our founder and chairman, Margery Kraus, on a range of new business proposals, client support, and thought leadership content. Our team is dynamic, fast-paced, and consistently operates at a global level.
- Draft briefs for new business opportunities, fact sheets, and editorial content;
- Monitor issues or news events;
- Identify and compile lists of media contacts;
- Research topics and issues and analyzing findings;
- Edit and proofread client deliverables;
- Assist in the development of client proposals;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A recent graduate or; currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student;
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and attentive to detail;
- Applicants are expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience successfully balancing multiple tasks;
- Experience living or working abroad;
- Preference for Russian and Arabic speaking candidates;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Must be able to spend at least 30 hours per week in the office
APCO Worldwide is an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping leading public and private sector organizations act with agility, and build organizational reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeed.
APCO is an independent and majority women-owned business.
Most importantly, we are a trusted partner to our clients. We help them anticipate, plan, execute and secure impact through our curiosity, insights and diverse expertise.
Our clients benefit from APCO leaders who have the pulse of the dynamically changing global environment that defines the marketplace; the first-hand experience of having faced significant issues or opportunities; the ability to harness the power of data, insights and technology; and the passion to deliver unparalleled results.
Our expertise and integrated approach enable us to provide a full range of services, across industry sectors and global markets, allowing us to offer effective counsel and programs for boards of directors and CEOs. We meet the evolving needs of executives and their teams in communications, public affairs, government relations, legal, risk, organizational transformation, international relations, corporate responsibility and brand marketing.
We measure success in the transformations we help to catalyze, our clients’ impact on society and their continued profitable growth.
APCO Worldwide, named a PRWeek Best Place to Work 2018 and 2018 Global Public Affairs Agencies of the Year by The Holmes Report, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.