We recognize skilled professionals have many options when choosing where to work. We strive to remain the employer of choice for our employees by providing:
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally
- A collegial work environment
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
APCO Worldwide offers a comprehensive package of health and wellness benefits to employees and their families to ensure personal and financial health and well-being, as well as to provide protection from significant financial harm due to prolonged injury, illness or death. While benefits may vary slightly by region, we strive to provide all employees with a variety of benefits that are meaningful to them.
You’re an organized, disciplined, and talented video editor with a penchant for crafting evocative stories. Your reel reflects it. You possess both technical expertise and an aptitude for story development. You’re innately curious and thrive on creativity. Editing is your primary craft, but your experience and interests extend to other facets of production and ideation. You’re pragmatic, resourceful, and collaborative.
You’ll be joining a team of creatives, comprised of other video editors, creative directors, art directors, writers, producers, and designers, who collectively work with brands and organizations to tell their stories and solve their complex challenges. Often, this work consists of the creation of branded content, long and short-form episodic programming, digital shorts, and motion graphics. You’ll play a role in both the technical and editorial side of programming and collaborate with a like-minded team of artists and story architects to enlighten, entertain, and inspire audiences.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of work experience in a post-production, agency or broadcast environment
- Experience with deadline-oriented short-form and long-form programming, across multiple platforms
- Strong working knowledge of editing and motion graphics applications, including the Adobe Creative Suite; familiarity with studio and field production, including camera operation, lighting, and crew management a plus
- Experience with character-driven stories and the ability to identify/develop compelling episodic narratives and story arcs for branded non-fiction videos
- Sound editorial judgement; experience in a digital news or broadcast environment a plus
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments efficiently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; confidence participating in ideation sessions and providing creative counsel to APCO account executives and clients
- Strong organization and media management skills; familiarity with digital asset management tools like ProMax is preferred
- Proficiency in basic audio mixing and color correction
- Ability to supervise and direct post-production vendors such as voice talent, special effects artists, colorists, audio engineers and or other editors
APCO Worldwide is a global communication consultancy. We help the most innovative organizations adapt and thrive in this fast-moving, interconnected and complex world. We do this for all types of organizations, in all industries and in all situations. We partner with clients to guide them through a changing, complex global environment, enabling them to reach their business and societal goals. We bring our clients' work to life creatively and digitally through diverse thinking and a campaign mentality that embraces a variety of integrated tactics to achieve success. Our work impacts bottom lines; creates and protects jobs; defines issues important to society; improves workplaces and communities; gains visibility for and gives voice to those who may not typically be heard; and much more. Simply put, our work is impactful, meaningful, and problem-solving or opportunity-creating. APCO is a majority employee- and women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named "Public Affairs Agency of the Year" 2017 “Best Large Agency to Work For” 2013-2014 and one of the “Top Places to Work in PR” by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.