Receptionist - Part-Time (20 hours/week)
APCO’s operations in Germany were founded in Berlin in 2000. In 2016, we opened a second office in Frankfurt. Our German team supports more than 40 clients, including international companies, trade associations as well as governments and NGOs. We have strong expertise in a wide range of sectors including ICT, energy, healthcare, finance, transportation and logistics, food and consumer products. We take an integrated approach to
We are looking for a Part-Time Receptionist (20 hours/week) to join our Office Management team. You will be the face of the company and represent APCO Worldwide. You will work in close collaboration with our Administration Team as well as with HR and Consultants and assist in event planning. You are a social team player with experience in customer-facing jobs.
- Greet and welcome clients in our Berlin Office
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and courier services
- Prepare and manage client meetings
- Internal point of contact for requests from employees (e.g.: lunch preparation)
- Support in planning and preparation of company events and activities for the teams
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the team as well as internal and external contacts
- Together with the Office Management team be responsible for designing and decorating the office
- Manage and maintain equipment and software, including repairs and purchases in close cooperation with the London based IT Team
- Experience in customer-facing positions
- Be a great team player, working with multiple people within the business and external stakeholders
- Experience in working with Office 365
- A hands-on mentality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German & English
- Previous experience in being the first point of contact or having worked as a receptionist
APCO Worldwide is an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping leading public and private sector organizations act with agility, and build organizational reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeed.
APCO is an independent and majority women-owned business.
Most importantly, we are a trusted partner to our clients. We help them anticipate, plan, execute and secure impact through our curiosity, insights and diverse expertise.
Our clients benefit from APCO leaders who have the pulse of the dynamically changing global environment that defines the marketplace; the first-hand experience of having faced significant issues or opportunities; the ability to harness the power of data, insights and technology; and the passion to deliver unparalleled results.
Our expertise and integrated approach enable us to provide a full range of services, across industry sectors and global markets, allowing us to offer effective counsel and programs for boards of directors and CEOs. We meet the evolving needs of executives and their teams in communications, public affairs, government relations, legal, risk, organizational transformation, international relations, corporate responsibility and brand marketing.
We measure success in the transformations we help to catalyze, our clients’ impact on society and their continued profitable growth.