Digital Account Manager
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many of the top companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
About APCO in the Middle East and North Africa
Home to some of the fastest growing economies in the world, the Middle East and North Africa region has a pivotal role to play in driving global conversations – from environmental policies to religion and pop culture. The UAE and Saudi Arabia are clear leaders in this equation, although the wave of innovation continues to transcend borders.
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 10 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 26 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait and our projects take us to countries across the region and the Levant. APCO was awarded Best Agency in the Middle East by PRWeek in 2019 and Best Agency to Work for: EMEA Network by PRovoke Media in 2017 and 2019.
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO’s MENA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO’s global AI Comms Lab, a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope’s historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the MENA region and pride ourselves on making an impact.
As a Digital Account manager, you will be responsible for managing data reporting, social media listening and analysis for paid and organic social content of their brand portfolio. The Ideal candidate will be fluent in Arabic and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience working in a social/digital marketing agency is preferred. Excellent understanding of social media platforms. Excellent report compilation skills including PowerPoint and Excel. Strong understanding of key social media analysis tools.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging English and Arabic content
- Coordinate and work closely with the creative team for assets and video creation for all social media accounts
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews and comments
- Sound knowledge of all digital streams
- Coordinate with the creative, paid digital and Communications teams
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Benchmark against local, regional and international competitors
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Arabic and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field