Intern - Design
APCO Worldwide is a global communications consultancy. We support our clients in the fields of corporate communications, public affairs, press and media work as well as crisis communication. Our customers include companies and institutions in the fields of telecommunications, transport and logistics, health, energy and nutrition. We offer a varied, international working life in our 50-strong team in Germany and in close cooperation with our extensive network in Europe, Asia and the USA. APCO’s internship program will give you the hands-on experience you desire. Our interns are treated as an extension of the APCO family – working with staff at all levels, participating in client work, pitching ideas, and collaborating with fellow interns and staff–giving interns a true taste of what it’s like to work as a designer in a global communication consultancy company. At APCO, an internship isn’t just about working hard, you’ll have a well-rounded experience that includes social events for networking, intern outings for team building, mentorship, informational seminars and lunch discussions with senior staff.
- Design of presentations, development of print and digital materials for projects, for new client’s acquisition and marketing
- Consulting on graphic concepts for new projects
- Development of design concepts
- Creation of infographics, advertisements, illustrations and layouts
- Implementation of print and digital graphic materials according to CI / CD specifications
- Request offers from Print providers and prepare files for print production.
We care about your skills, not where you learned them.
- Ongoing study (with compulsory internship), e.g. in the fields of Graphic Design, Visual Communication or relevant internship experience in the field of Marketing and Advertising is a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop) and MS Office Suite software are also required
- A team-oriented, autonomous, flexible and independent way of working
- High level of commitment and quality awareness
- Good English writing and speaking skills (company language is German)
- German Native or nearly mother tongue level
- Enthusiasm for Media and Storytelling
Please note that we are only considering applicants who are currently enrolled in a study program and are required to do a mandatory internship.
About APCO Worldwide
APCO Worldwide is an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping leading public and private sector organizations act with agility, and build organizational reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeed.
APCO is an independent and majority women-owned business.
Most importantly, we are a trusted partner to our clients. We help them anticipate, plan, execute and secure impact through our curiosity, insights and diverse expertise.
Our clients benefit from APCO leaders who have the pulse of the dynamically changing global environment that defines the marketplace; the first-hand experience of having faced significant issues or opportunities; the ability to harness the power of data, insights and technology; and the passion to deliver unparalleled results.
Our expertise and integrated approach enable us to provide a full range of services, across industry sectors and global markets, allowing us to offer effective counsel and programs for boards of directors and CEOs. We meet the evolving needs of executives and their teams in communications, public affairs, government relations, legal, risk, organizational transformation, international relations, corporate responsibility and brand marketing.
We measure success in the transformations we help to catalyse, our clients’ impact on society and their continued profitable growth.
For more information on APCO, please visit: www.apcoworldwide.com