APCO Worldwide is an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping leading public and private sector organizations act with agility, and build organizational reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeed.
APCO is an independent and majority women-owned business.
Most importantly, we are a trusted partner to our clients. We help them anticipate, plan, execute and secure impact through our curiosity, insights and diverse expertise.
APCO in India
India is playing an increasingly important role in global geopolitics — not only as the world’s largest democracy, but also as an emerging economic powerhouse. It is growing and changing at an exponential pace, due to the pro-reforms policies of the government and increased investor confidence.
APCO Worldwide in India began operations in 2007, and our regional operation is one of the largest and most successful in our global network. Our offerings in India include Corporate Advisory, Government Relations, Strategic Communications, Coalition Building, Crises Management and Consulting Services. Our clients in India include multinational companies, industry associations, non-profit organizations and governments.
We are looking for a talented and creative in-house Graphic Designer, a consultant in Visual Communication Design, who wants to become part of our team.
The ideal candidate has an extensive portfolio and possesses a passion for visual storytelling. He/she has the ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment while up against short timelines. He/she is a problem solver, extremely organized and a good teammate to other very talented people. He/she is also very interested in learning new skills and abilities.
- Develop client deliverables that require design solutions, such as social media graphics and visuals, infographics, banners, presentations, posters, advertising, and more.
- Implementation of communication materials that respect our clients brand guidelines.
- Design materials for marketing and new business development initiatives, such as reports,
business proposals, and presentations.
- Video/sound editing skills
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of professional graphic design.
- Proficiency with Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop) and
MS Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel) software are also required.
- Google Suite (Google Drive, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets).
- A team-oriented, autonomous, flexible and independent way of working.
- High level of commitment and quality awareness.
- Good writing and speaking skills - both English and Kannada
- Enthusiasm for Media Content and Storytelling. Proven experience in social media
- Keen ability to take criticism and incorporate feedback to achieve more effective design
Additional skills that will be taken into account:
- knowledge and experience in GIF, video, animation, UX/UI
- knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects
- experience in web design/CMS (Wordpress, HTML, etc.)
- Email marketing automation tools (Mailchimp, Poppulo, etc.)
Applications without a visual portfolio will not be considered.