Project Consultant, Public Affairs
APCO IN ITALY
APCO’s multi-lingual team helps clients navigate the complex policy, regulatory, and media landscape in Italy, one of the largest European markets, which is currently developing a number of ambitious economic and institutional reforms to re-launch the local economy. The Italian team, with offices in Rome and Milan, is fully integrated with APCO’s global operations and offers clients cross-sector services, empowered by an in-depth knowledge of the national landscape and a strong network of media and institutional contacts.
What will you be doing in these roles?
- Supporting our client teams across a variety of accounts in various sectors
- Running research and monitoring projects and creating clear, insightful reports for clients
- Helping to manage a busy stakeholders’ engagement and lobbying agenda
- Creating written content including analyses, briefing documents, position papers, letters
- Supporting new business opportunities if required
We care about your skills, not where you learned them.
Going after that big client, challenging the perceived wisdom in the room, or simply raising your hand to ask a question – we need more of that.
- You have gained relevant experience in a public affairs role from either an in-house or agency background
- You have public affairs experience with a focus on policy monitoring and stakeholders’ engagement
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Italian and English
- You have political sensitivity and know how to make policy-makers interested
- You have a genuine interest in current affairs, including internal and international politics, as well as a “creative mindset” and the ability to think “out of the box”
- You have a proactive and positive attitude, and a desire to learn and develop
We are recognized as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
APCO Worldwide is an advisory and advocacy communications consultancy helping leading public and private sector organizations act with agility, and build organizational reputations, brands, relationships and solutions to succeed.
APCO is an independent and majority women-owned business.
Most importantly, we are a trusted partner to our clients. We help them anticipate, plan, execute and secure impact through our curiosity, insights and diverse expertise.
Our clients benefit from APCO leaders who have the pulse of the dynamically changing global environment that defines the marketplace; the first-hand experience of having faced significant issues or opportunities; the ability to harness the power of data, insights and technology; and the passion to deliver unparalleled results.
Our expertise and integrated approach enable us to provide a full range of services, across industry sectors and global markets, allowing us to offer effective counsel and programs for boards of directors and CEOs. We meet the evolving needs of executives and their teams in communications, public affairs, government relations, legal, risk, organizational transformation, international relations, corporate responsibility and brand marketing.
We measure success in the transformations we help to catalyze, our clients’ impact on society and their continued profitable growth.