Vice President of Sales
Another Source’s client, Sabey Corporation, is recruiting a Vice President of Sales to join their Sabey Data Centers team. Here is a little about Sabey Corporation and the position they are recruiting for:
Sabey Corporation is a 45 year-old full-service commercial real estate company with an outstanding reputation. As a privately-owned company, Sabey focuses on building value by serving one customer at a time. The company is primarily engaged in data center, office, and industrial property development, construction and operations with ownership in the Pacific Northwest and on the East Coast.
Sabey Data Centers is one of the oldest and largest privately-owned multi-tenant data center owner/developer/operators in the world. Being privately-owned may mean that Sabey is never a household name, but to Sabey, it means a complete focus on building value by serving one customer at a time.
Today, with three million square feet of mission critical space, Sabey Data Centers continues to serve the world’s most exciting enterprises and institutions with customized data center solutions that are efficient, reliable, and quick to market.
The U.S. Department of Energy recognizes Sabey Data Centers: click here!
Take a closer look at Sabey Data Centers: https://vimeo.com/173798200
Sabey offers highly competitive wages based on education and work experience as well as a competitive benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, health and dental insurance, voluntary vision, short term disability, life insurance and paid time off. This position located at the Company’s Ashburn, Virginia location.
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for meeting and exceeding Sabey Data Center leasing and services goals. The VP will be primarily focused on the Northern Virginia market, but with the expectation of selling into all Sabey properties. The successful candidate will have a history of strong results and durable customer relationships. Sabey Data Center Properties is one of the largest private data center companies in the U.S. We are looking for an individual who can come up to speed quickly and leverage the benefits of our new, Intergate.Ashburn Campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell at the executive level with demonstrated success presenting to board level CXO’s
- Negotiate complex, long term, multimillion dollar contracts
- Drive metrics, through a CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Responsible for critical infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) products and services
- Manage sales channels such as those with brokerage companies that provide data center leasing services
- Proven track record delivering results in line with company objectives
- Excellent communications skills internally and externally
- Process driven – analytics, CRM, metrics – Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Experience across critical infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) products and services:
- Data Center services including Power Shell and Turn Key/ Wholesale
- Computer services including colocation/facilities, managed services, computer/virtualization, network technologies, storage architectures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com with experience in Marketo and DiscoverOrg a plus.
Sabey Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.