Descrição do emprego
Italy Internal Communication Internship - HR
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and choose a career that brings sound to life in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
You will be exposed to and provide support to all the initiatives addressed to more than 16,000 people across 29 different Countries.
HR Internal Communication Internship
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 13,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,300 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for an intern in the HR Communication Department.
The HR - Internal Communication will support Italy Talent Acquisition Services Specialist in the following activities:
INTERNAL COMMUNICATION & EMPLOYEES ENGAGEMENT
- Working with our HQ Corporation on different projects at local and global level
- Managing the Company Intranet and internal Community
- Organizing Company meetings and events
- Managing the internal comm plan at local level based on different projects and initiatives
- Support in creation and delivery of the internal communication plan and strategy
- Supporting the global social media strategy on local level (focus on Instagram)
- Creating content for local social media channels together with corporate communication
- Managing the content of the local page of the company career website
Skills and Experiences
- Are undergraduate or new graduate in Economic or Humanistic field
- A brief previous experience in similar activities will be a plus
- Knowledge of digital communication channels
- Fluent in English (intermediate level)
- Good communication skills
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
Job Function: HR Country Italy
Position type: 6 months internship
Employment type: Full – Time
Country/Location: Milan, Italy