Descrição do emprego
Upto £60,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
WHO WE ARE:
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. And though we are a global company that’s constantly growing, we have a start-up approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry and constantly challenge and improve the customer and employee experience.
Amplifon currently operates in 28 countries with a global turnover in excess of €1.7bn revenue and 11,000 points of sales and you could be our next Financial Controller.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the Accounting department and all Financial Statements and regulatory filings are submitted timely in line with current legislation. You will ensure all new accounting and regulatory changes are correctly embedded into the business under appropriate corporate governance guidelines (including Law 262).
Your role will include:
- To lead the annual audit and production of statutory accounts, and support the preparation of scheduled and ad-hoc management information
- Complete Value Added Tax and corporation tax returns (all territories) and prepare payment instructions
- Ensuring that appropriate financial procedures, controls and processes are established, maintained and refreshed according to regulatory requirements and best practice under FRS102 and IFRS
- Assist in the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process.
- To work in co-operation with other functions and external service providers to develop new ways of working and initiatives to maximise added value and cost minimisation to the business.
- The ability to create effective and influential working relationships with key stakeholders
- Focus on performance management, learning and development needs of the team to build individual development plans
WHO YOU ARE:
You will be an ambitions ACA qualified accounting professional who has a strong knowledge of technical accounting and auditing with experience gained, as a minimum in the Top10 (ideally ‘Big Four’) accounting firm.
From day one of joining the Amplifon business your development path to Finance Director will begin. You will report into our current Finance Director who is passionate about ensuring the development of you and his wider team. We are looking for someone who knows exactly what they need to achieve in order to continue their own career progression.
As a minimum you will:
- ACA accounting qualification
- Strong Excel skills and other Microsoft Office systems
- Working knowledge of ERP System (Oracle Fusion preference)
- Strong demonstrable post-qualification experience
- A proven track record of staff development and management
- An audit background is preferred, ideally from a ‘Big Four’ accounting firm.
- Knowledge of IFRS is non-essential but definitely beneficial.
If you are looking to begin your journey to FD apply now!