Descrição do emprego
Italy Field Medical Marketing Manager
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of points of sale / service centers and affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Italian branch, we are currently looking for the Italy Field Medical Marketing Manager to be hired with a permanent contract in the Medical Department.
The Medical department has the aim to generate new lead and increase convertion rate, consolidating the partnership with the Medical and scientific community.
The Field Medical Marketing Manager is integrated across the Medical management organization to lead the field team and operate daily partnership with sales lead team. The role is responsible for implementation of the scientific projects and delivery of scientific messages developed by Medical Marketing to meet medical strategic needs. The role is responsible for establishing and monitoring Medical field activities, including Medical Training, according to company SOPs that ensure trust in Amplifon by healthcare professionals, health authorities and other key stakeholders
- Accountable for the implementation and execution of Field Medical strategic and tactical plans
- Build and maintain relationship with the most important KOL’s
- Coordinate the Field Medical Scientific training activities
- Lead and enhance the cross-functional collaboration between Medical field and Sales team in order to develop aligned strategic plans for the optimal dissemination of the Medical strategy on field
- Drive the consolidation of Medical Experts/Key stakeholder and key account insights to align the Medical strategy
- Ensure strict medical compliance in Medical field daily activities
- Measure KPIs related to medical field activities, to guide strategy and investments
- Responsible for the leadership and management of the Medical Field Team to ensure full implementation of the Medical Action Plans, including training activities
- Accountable for the performance management, evaluation process, and organization talent review process for the Scientific Operations team
- Coach Medical field to develop strategic partnership with internal and external stakeholder and to support individual Medical field for best performance and career development
- Ensure the development and optimization of the Field Medical Team capabilities, through needs, assessment, customer satisfaction survey and supporting training and educational plans (Strengthen management in the field by building up the capability and capacity of Medical field to ensure high quality scientific engagement
- Resource Allocation:
- Responsible for the development of long term deployment strategy and resource allocation of Field Medical Team
- Accountable for all aspects of recruiting, hiring, on – boarding
- Optimize resource across geography to align with Medical Strategy
Required Skills & Competencies
- University degree required (Science, marketing, communication)
- A previous experience (4/5 year) as MSL Manager or AM in a Pharma o medical Device Industry
- Strong People Management experience
- Knowledge of the Medical department and Business (a previous experience in a Staff Function is preferred)
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work with sales and cross – functional teams
- Strong entrepreneurial approach, “get things done” attitude
- Excellent verbal (and written) communication skills are essential
- The hearing health landscape is changing rapidly, experience with change management is desired
- Fluent in English
- The role is open in Milan and Rome.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
Career path planning & mentorship
The opportunity to make the difference and make more possible
International project experience
An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment.