Descrição do emprego
Are you passionate about helping small business owners succeed while giving the gift of sound to millions? Amplifon Americas is growing, with a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear Marketing team.
Our CRM Manager role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career and transform the Miracle-Ear customer experience. In this highly visible role, you will lead the development and execution of multi-channel CRM strategies to drive awareness, conversation, and growth about our hearing care products and services.
Miracle-Ear offers our franchisees a next-level marketing automation platform to reach consumers and inspire them to purchase hearing aids, improving their quality of life. By building customer segments, defining plans for optimization, and supporting franchisee questions, you’ll drive program engagement with our brand and gain an experience like no other.
You’ll also oversee marketing campaigns including email, direct mail, call center, and SMS so we reach customers with the right message at the right time. Our top candidate loves to leverage multiple data sources and can translate technical details so everyone can understand. You’ll identify valuable insights that will define future marketing programs and monitor the health of each campaign.
Boost your career as you work with marketing colleagues from Brand & Digital to direct creative asset needs and IT, BI, Sales, Operations & Field teams to push initiatives forward. As a liaison to our franchisees partners, you’ll ensure utilization and issue resolution, creating positivity about the CRM program for years to come.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in marketing, analytics, or related field
- 7 years of multi-channel marketing and database marketing experience
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud (or similar CRM tool), Power BI, Microsoft Office
- CRM knowledge: segmentation, targeting, testing, measurement, and ROI-based decisions
- Data analysis and financial acumen with ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Strong ability to work autonomously, make decisions to move work forward, demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Previous experience with virtual and global teams- franchise environment preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*Due to Covid-19, this position will temporarily be working remotely until it is safe to return to the downtown Minneapolis office*
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!