Descrição do emprego
Business Intelligence Manager
Presenting data without an easily understood report is like a grocery store selling ketchup without a bottle- packaging is important! Amplifon needs a dynamic problem solver to build, implement, and deliver effective business intelligence solutions throughout the organization.
The hearing industry is growing by leaps and bounds resulting in sizeable amounts of data to measure and understand. As the Business Intelligence Manager, you’ll harness the power of Big Data, driving informed business decisions and providing holistic insights to propel Amplifon (and your career) to new heights.
In the first year, building the new Amplifon reporting platform, based on Power BI, is top priority so we can stay cutting edge and gain efficiency. You’ll develop a game plan to optimize the new BI platform by determining how to manage existing data analytics, architecture, and technology, and where to make improvements. Staying on top of emerging trends and next generation BI solutions will keep Amplifon ahead of the curve and your technology skills cutting edge.
Building Relationships is mission critical and a great benefit of this role. Leverage change management and influencing skills as you collaborate with operations, training, and executives on successful adoption and optimization of the new platform. Further partnership with our Corporate technology team, business stakeholders, and technology partners, will help you gain full business insight, drive continuous improvement, and support business decisions.
Visibility with executives excites you; they depend on accurate reporting to gauge strategy effectiveness. Strong analysis, interpretation, and communication skills will help you adjust the message to your audience and gain traction with our diverse corporate culture, helping us give the gift of sound to millions.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), Business or equivalent education.
- 5 years of business analysis or analytics experience required.
- 2 years of Leadership experience.
- Demonstrated intermediate analytic and diagnostic skills.
- Previous experience leading others preferred.
- General understanding of the business functions, processes, and overall business strategies.
- Persuasive, effective communicator - able to provide thought leadership and guide. understanding and decision making at all levels of leadership – via excellent written or oral communications skills.
- Ability to thrive in rapidly changing environment - proactive, flexible and able to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
Required proficiency with tools:
Experience and ability using BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI / Qlik, Google Analytics, Oracle DWH.
- Willing to travel if needed
- Required to be seated for 8 hours in front of computers
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.