Descrição do emprego
Business Development Executive
Who in their right mind likes to be rejected more than they are accepted? Hunters do, and the reason is simple; the reward is worth it. Amplifon, a global leader in hearing care, is seeking a dynamic, collaborative, and strategic Business Development Executive on our Amplifon Hearing Health Care team.
In a future driven by digital technology, communication and collaboration are more critical than ever. Bring the timeless principles of Dale Carnegie + modern sales tactics as you build strategic relationships with new clients, so we can bring sound to life for people in need of affordable hearing health care.
As a hunter, you possess an inherent desire to hit the phones, emails, and trade shows to find new business. By asking smart, insightful questions, you’ll discover how we can add value, producing a snowball effect of sales and growth across our industry. Exercising patience is critical with the long contract cycle, but persistence pays off since your results won’t be capped.
Can you sell through a story? Data and KPIs are fundamental to success, but the compelling narrative behind the numbers will drive customers to act. Lastly, fostering a collaborative environment with marketing, legal, operations, and vendors will ensure every client walks away delighted. This role is highly visible within the organization with opportunity to grow as we expand.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or equivalent experience
- 10 years’ experience in business development and outside sales
- 5+ years’ health care industry experience and insurance/payor contracting & negotiation skills
- Experience selling B2B, preferably into large health plans and carriers
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with heavily-matrixed prospect organizations
- Expertise with CRM Software (Salesforce preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and marketing business support programs
- Ability to travel as necessary, up to 75%
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…