Descrição do emprego
Retail Operations Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
For our Italian branch, we are currently looking for a skilled and ambitious Italy Retail Operations to be hired in the Retail Excellence Department.
The Rex Excellence department has the aim to ensure full control of the most relevant business and in store KPIs to drive sales and productivity successfully hitting company targets, and guarantee continuous funnel improvement through the best in-store customer experience and an effective operating model.
The main task is to lead the Area Managers in all Data visualization and BI activities as well as in the detailed analysis of the sales KPIs in order to the continuous Areas and Shops performance improvement.
The selected resource will become part of a young and dynamic team, creation of useful tools for the field oriented. The nominee will work both on medium and long-term projects, and will also manage the contingency activities.
- Monitor average length of each funnel segment, setting targets, verifying achievement, and defining action plans if required.
- Work along with IT, Supply chain, Administration and other company functions to reduce unproductive times boosting productivity.
- Ensure Operative Protocols appropriate execution, regularly share KPIs and best practices among countries.
- Guarantee the best in store customer experience, working along with the marketing department and acting as connection point between Strategic Marketing and Field Organization.
- Lead the design, launch and implementation of all projects related to in-store excellence.
What you'll need
- Master’s degree in Economics or Engineering or Statistics
- Expertise in management of complex structures of data and strong inclination to data analysis combined with same attention to business impacts
- Project management experience especially in Sales and Marketing Areas in International contexts
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, with advanced expertise in Excel (pivot, statistics formulas) and PowerPoint to assemble and present information
- Knowledge of Power BI, in addition SQL knowledge will be considered as a plus
- Italian and English, written and spoken, additional European languages will be considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills, mathematic abilities and business acumen
- Critical thinking, a clear and open communication, Teamwork attitude, ability in working and achieving results through others.
- Communication & buy-in skills
- Ability to enter the details without losing the whole picture
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organization
- Ability to leverage best practices, share and reapply
- Proactivity and initiative
- Working autonomy
- Excellent organizational and relational skills, strong result, and timing orientation, together with a flexible and operational approach complete the profile