Descrição do emprego
Position & Grade
Customer Service Officer
Area Business Manager / Cluster Head
Customer Service Officer is an individual contributor who plays a very critical and important role into Business. All the necessary training and support will be provided to adhere above mentioned roles and responsibilities.
Front Desk Maintenance:
- Handle customers at the front desk. If required open door for them.
- Come out of your desk to attend them.
- Greet and Treat the client well at clinic.
- Provide them the required information.
- Capture all the required information in the registration form.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls.
- Must maintain clinic hygiene as per company standard.
- Refilling office, stationary and pantry requirements. Maintain actual bills and send the monthly records to finance team.
- Maintaining Patient files, Registers (In-out Courier and in-out Stock movement) and other records (banking advice file, Utility bill file).
- Checking all the couriers including stationary, hearing aids and other documents from head office or any other clinic at the same time.
- Accountable for all financial transactions in the clinic.
- Pay utility bills on time.
- Responsible for maintenance of shop and expenses.
- Sending Reports on time. Details and formats of reports will be shared properly.
- Represent Amplifon Values, Mission and Vision in front of the customers.
- Create customer satisfaction by maintaining good relationship, providing right information and best quality services.
- Register the client and the complete customer journey in VC (Internal software) on daily basis.
- Maintain patient file with all the required forms.
- After sales services (Repair and Service of Hearing Instrument). Follow up calls at fixed intervals.
- Make confirmation calls for all the appointments booked in VC diary for the day. Try to confirm maximum Assessment Appointments for the clinic.
- Additionally minimum 12 follow up calls to book appointment for exiting clients per day.
- Actively participate into revenue generation on the clinic.
- Actively participate into promotional activities like outreach program, attend camps. Arrangement for camp.
- Seamless coordination among sales team and audiologist. Believe in team work.
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Any field.
CSO to reach clinic at 09:50 to ensure clinic readiness at 10:00 am