Descrição do emprego
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent.
This is the perfect part-time opportunity to amplify your career if you love providing a great first impression that welcomes corporate clients, visitors, and future employees. With exposure to multiple business units, this role is your first step into a new world of opportunity at Amplifon.
By asking questions to understand client needs, listening, and connecting visitors with the right people, your networking skills will grow to a new level of expertise. Did you know callers can hear your smile? Now you can share that smile with the world as our global partners and clients contact you for support.
You’ll also gain traction in your career by building project experience with diverse teams at Amplifon. In this role, you may help with data entry, invoicing, and ordering supplies so an eye for detail is paramount.
Keeping a pulse on building activities and communicating the message to our teams will allow us to enjoy our new downtown space even further. Our team needs a dependable and organized rock-star at who can handle multiple priorities with poise and professionalism.
- This is a part-time position from 1pm-5pm and is eligible for full benefits
- A high school graduate who is profoundly positive; post-secondary education preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint are needed for project tasks
- 2 -3 years of experience in a customer-facing administrative support role makes you a VIP candidate
- It is common for a customer to walk in the front door, as the phone is ringing, and an employee asks for help- all at the same time; the ability to handle multiple priorities is key
- Proven ability to learn new systems quickly: electronic signature software, JD Edwards, SalesForce, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively interface with employees at all levels
- Attention to detail as you are working on projects with numbers!
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…