Descrição do emprego
About the business
We are proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. With over 16,000 employees located across 29 countries, we transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their hearing journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Together, we make more possible everyday!
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Accountant to join our Finance team to ensure that financial transactions and data are completely and accurately recorded in the financial system so that financial reports and returns can be generated for both internal and external requirements.
- Accurate and timely input of all financial transactions into the accounting system
- Month end reconciliations, preparing work papers and analysis (i.e. variations to prior months and budget) for key balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Preparation of complete and accurate month end journals
- Manage the Accruals and Prepayment schedules
- Run IFRS16 process through Oracle portal, validate the reports, prepare the necessary journals and reconcile Oracle Portal & General Ledger
- Preparation of Financial Reports
- Inventory and Fixed Asset reconciliation and reporting
- Maintenance of master data in the financial system (eg. New clinic addition)
- Co-operation and liaison with internal and external auditors
- Identify and implement process improvement and internal controls
- Training on specific tasks that are currently done by Financial Accountant
Benefits and perks
- Attractive and competitive base salary, tools of the trade
- 4 weeks annual leave + Birthday leave!
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
- CA or CPA qualified
- Good understanding of current IFRS accounting standards and principles
- Minimum 5 years relevant related skills and experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with ability to do Vlookups and Pivot tables.
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Highly numerate with an analytical mind
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong user focus and genuine desire to assist and learn
- “Can do” attitude when handling complex situations
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion (accounting system) and of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) desirable
- Relevant experience in a similar industry desirable
If this sounds like you, apply NOW today!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.