Descrição do emprego
Junior Digital Performance Specialist (H/F)
In order to support our development and improve brand awareness, our French marketing and communication department is looking for his/her future Junior Digital Performance Specialist M/F.
You will report to the Brand and Digital Marketing Manager and work in close relationship with the France Marketing Digital Manager and the Digital Experts based in Milan. You will be in charge of the management and optimization of our lead generation digital channels in France:
- Ensure continuous optimization of audiences, channel mix and content for acquisition campaigns (Social, Display, Email, SEA, etc.)
- Identify relevant goals, targets, and KPIs to use, analyses the conversion funnel (from lead generation to Sales & ROI)
- Design performance-oriented campaigns (Facebook leads, Google ads, native ads, etc.)
- Analyze data on the effectiveness (using Analytics Tool)
- Recommend optimizations to increase web traffic & conversions (User UX/UI)
- Implement A/B tests and personalization scenarios
- Develop and manages digital marketing lead analytics and reporting
- Ensure the tracking of every digital touchpoint and alignment with Global Digital Analytics strategy
- Identify and shares best practices with national and international teams
You will be regularly in touch with Global Digital Marketing Team (based in Milan) and will be involved in international projects.
- 1-2 years of experience at a digital performance and media position (agency or advertiser)
- Experience using Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), basic knowledges in Google and Facebook advertising platforms. The knowledge of Adobe Target is an advantage.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Very good skills in Excel
- Ability to works with numbers and do data visualization (very good skills in Excel)
- Fluent English required
- Qualities: agility, proactivity, problem solving