Descrição do emprego
Italy Sales Performance Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office and Italian market, we are currently looking for a Sales Performance Specialist, to be hired in the Retail Excellence Function.
The Retail Excellence Function is accountable for driving Business Performance throughout the definition and implementation of the Sales Strategy to be delivered by our 600 shops to achieve the challenging targets of the organization
In particular the Sales Performance Specialist will be responsible for the following activities:
- Work closely with the Retail Excellence Team in order to be aligned with the strategic initiatives and work on the correct implementation of our commission system
- Be responsible of the calculation of the reward system for our shops
- Be responsible of the optimization of the process related to the calculation of the commissions and bonus for our shops on our ICM system
- Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions and data infrastructure improvements to meet business needs
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
- Master Degree in Engineer, Business, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Skills in Excel as well as any data visualization BI tools
- Experience in working with Incentive and Commission System
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required.
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data.