Descrição do emprego
CRM & Loyalty Manager Italy
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of points of sale / service centers and affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Italian branch, we are currently looking for the Italy CRM & Loyalty Manager to be hired with a permanent contract in the CRM & Customer Operations department.
The CRM & Customer Operations department analyses data to design the strategy and to manage personalized relationships with customers and prospects. It builds thorough databases, analyses customers and defines micro-segments to treat them in a personalized way with one2one communications.
The CRM & Loyalty Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the CRM strategy and of the Loyalty & Partnership program, in order to influence consumer behaviours and support our 600 shops to achieve the challenging targets of the organization.
His/Her main areas of accountabilities will be:
- According to CRM global guidelines and consistently with Country targets, implement and monitor the Italian CRM strategy and operational plans according to the key trends of the business and the data analysis;
- Implement the CRM marketing plan in order to achieve the revenue target, also through the design of dedicated BTL offering and clear business case per campaigns
- Plan and execute multi – channel CRM marketing campaign (emails, push messages, offers etc), in order to acquire, retain and maximize value of new and existing members
- Ensures all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Suggest data driven analyses and reports in order to analyze customer behavior, develop customer segmentation strategies and identify key insights
- Leverage the segmentation of the CRM (e.g customer behavior, key insights), to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to engage with our customers
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process
- Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics
- Manage customer database-related processes and implement the full customer life cycle also through the evolution of the Amplifon loyalty program
- Lead the strategy, development and implementation of our loyalty program through programs and partnership such as club card, catalogues, service cards
- Own all communication and project management surrounding the program
- Drive increased adoption and interest by continuously evaluation the program and the benefits that retain and attract our customers, and supporting changes with market research and analysis
- Regularly analyze and report on the program performance and its key financial metrics to provide recommendations for improvement and testing
Required Skills & Competencies
- University degree required (B&A, marketing, communication, management engineering)
- Previous experience (at least 4/5 years) in a similar role
- Knowledge of marketing and CRM best practices, processes and tools, as well as Loyalty programs in highly customer oriented organizations,
- Significant experience (at least 4/5 years years) in dynamic, business and customer-oriented environments, CX management and marketing performance
- Attitude for band KPI monitoring, experience working with data and analytics
- High standard of work ethic, business acumen, customer understanding and relationship skills
- Ability to work with sales and cross – functional teams
- Ability to develop and implement CRM best practices
- Ability to develop and implement Loyalty or Membership programs
- Strong entrepreneurial approach, “get things done” attitude
- Excellent verbal (and written) communication skills are essential
- The hearing health landscape is changing rapidly, experience with change management is desired
- Fluent in English
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
Career path planning & mentorship
The opportunity to make the difference and make more possible
International project experience
An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment.