Descrição do emprego
Senior Financial Analyst
Data and information are key to the success of any analyst; translating that information into meaningful action takes you from good to great. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for a diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in our Senior Financial Analyst role.
You’ll add significant value to our organization by telling the story behind the numbers, helping leaders make guided business decisions that bring sound to life for millions. Through the development of a multi-touch attribution model you’ll deliver holistic reporting of marketing effectiveness.
Amplifon is growing with many new finance tactics rolling out. You’ll act as a key business partner in evaluating data from the Miracle-Ear Sales and Marketing departments. If you are an ambitious self-starter and have a knack for identifying trends that impact business decisions, you’ll relish the autonomy of this role.
Part of this role is compiling ad hoc data for Senior Leaders, so if you are hungry for a role with visibility to decision makers, look no further. Where others see roadblocks, you see opportunity; our top candidate is persistent and will find creative solutions to increase profitability.
Can you read people as well as you read spreadsheets? A high level of EQ is just as important as IQ when you collaborate with colleagues in Finance, BI, Sales, and Marketing to ensure consensus on the data and collaborate with global teams. You’ll build on these relationships as you assist in analysis of the sales and KPI trends, along with marketing performance baselines.
The best part about this job? You will become a trusted advisor for our business leaders so together, we can make a difference for millions in need of hearing care.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- 5+ years related work experience.
- Experience working on large-scale or multi-faceted projects required
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to share detailed information to various levels in the organization.
- Self-sufficient and proactive aptitude to solving business challenges
- Ability to work remotely due to Covid-19 with ability to work in Minneapolis after Covid restrictions lifted
Required proficiency with tools:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft products (Excel (pivot tables/macros), Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with BI systems required, QlikView and Power BI preferred
- Experience with ERP systems required, JDE and Oracle preferred
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winningwork/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…