Descrizione di posizione
We are proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. With over 16,000 employees located across 29 countries, we transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their hearing journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.Together, we make more possible everyday!
About the Role
We are seeking for a talented professional who are in the first few years of establishing their Procurement career to coordinate the end-to-end procurement process, which includes identification and scoping of requirements, developing procurement strategies, supplier development, EOI, RFT RFP, cost analysis, contract development and negotiation, contract life cycle management and supplier relationship management. This includes but not limited to:
- Ensure timely specification, procurement, delivery and distribution indirect goods and services across Amplifon Australia
- Assist contract owners in interpreting and explaining contract requirements and terms and conditions, developing contract management plans, negotiate changes and modifications, supplier performance management and compliance requirements through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes
- Issue purchase orders and manage change orders for decentralised direct material and services
- Effective procurement administration and reporting including management of risk and ongoing supplier performance
- Preparing and negotiating contractor/supplier agreements, including extensions and variation.....and plenty more!
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive and competitive base salary, tools of the trade
- Birthday leave
- An opportunity to join a global market leader
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
- A tertiary qualification in Procurement/Supply Chain, Commerce or related discipline (working towards attaining CIPS or APICS qualification - advantageous)
- Experience in a similar procurement/ contracts development, implementation and management role within a fast paced organisation
- A People Champion with hands on personality coupled with strong communication (written and verbal), organisational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills to successfully build and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders to deliver high quality customer focused services
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills with an entrepreneurial approach, combined with strategic thinking to help drive cost efficiencies within our organisation and deliver transparent and reportable value that can be reflected in our bottom line
If this sounds like you, apply NOW today!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.