Descrizione di posizione
Corporate Procurement Manager – Direct Spend
MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsible for the implementation of the sourcing strategy for part of the Direct Spend of Amplifon Group with a specific focus on EMEA Region.
- He/she will monitor and steer the Supplier SoW performance at country level.
- He/she will be responsible to guarantee and ensure the correct contracts execution at country level.
- He/she will be accountable for the Other COGS spend governance at EMEA level.
- He/she will support the Corporate Procurement Director in order to define the sourcing strategy by providing the relevant analysis and benchmarks; he/she rationalize the current products portfolio by designing a new offer range together with Marketing department.
- He/she will collect the business needs, he/she will manage effectively the partnership with the internal stakeholders (local and global functions) in order to ensure the alignment and the achievement of the business objectives.
- He/she will manage the supplier relationship, review the supplier scorecard, lead the contracts negotiation keeping focus on cost, quality, service and compliance.
- He/she will have the opportunity to attend and/or lead international projects with an end-to-end responsibility, managing cross-functional relationships and combining local and global opportunities.
- He/she will be part of the current cultural transformation of the Function by acting as a key change agent.
Main Sourcing Categories managed: HA accessories, HA spare parts, batteries, cleaning products, accessories, phones, amplifier, earphones, earmoulds.
Main KPIs: Supplier SoW, cost saving, product quality, payment terms, contract coverage, process compliance
SCOPE AND SCALE
- Reports to: solid line to the Corporate Procurement Director
- The position doesn’t envisage any team members.
INDUSTRIES/ COMPANIES OF REFERENCE
Preferable sourcing: multinational Companies (retail/manufacturing/consultancy) having a strong and structured procurement experience and school. Preferred industries: Consumer Electronics, FMCG, Home Appliance
- Planning and execution of the strategic and tactical sourcing plans for each product category at EMEA level (or Global level for specific sourcing categories)
- Supplier SoW monitoring to ensure Global target achievement
- Identification, design and implementation of continuous improvement activities aiming to optimize cost while guarantying better quality of the product.
- Rationalization of products range with Marketing department
- Negotiation with suppliers to buy the best product at the best possible price.
- Management of key suppliers through Supplier Relationship Management practices such as contract management, scorecards, business reviews and other methods required to ensure the company’s best interests are served.
- Management of relationships with internal stakeholders, cross-functional colleagues and suppliers.
- Troubleshooting of the problems and resolution of the issues with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Implementation and monitoring of the selected metrics to regularly monitor the main KPI’s
- Providing direction regarding supplier selection, internal processes, efficiency, accuracy and other improvement initiatives.
- Lead of the improvement initiatives in Quality, Reporting, Cost Reduction, Procedures, Supplier Audits, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or Economics or business related field required.
- Minimum 5 up to 8 years’ experience in Procurement required.
- Supplier relationship management experience required.
- Experience in negotiating and finalizing business terms and conditions for supplier contracts required
GENERAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Project and Program Management
- Fact-based negotiation
- Risk management
- Suppliers Analysis, screening and selection
- Suppliers relationship management
- Business analytics;
- Data Anlaysis;
- Change management;
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Applications). Direct hands on experience in an MRP systems environment preferred.
- English (very fluent both written and spoken)
MANAGERIAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Self-starter, energetic and willing to leave a legacy
- Able to cope with diverse environment (different cultures, level of capabilities etc)
- Mobile and open to travel
- Must have proved effective communication and team building skills.