Descrizione di posizione
Senior Compliance Specialist Italy - retail
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,300 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office and Italian market, we are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract in the Country Italy - Legal function reporting to the Italy Associate Director Legal Affairs
The Senior Compliance Specialist, through understanding of ethics, regulations and laws, will be responsible for identifying, assessing, advising, monitoring and reporting on the Amplifon shops and HQ compliance risk.
In this role he will be also responsible of the execution of operational tasks related to Compliance projects enabling business process improvement, supporting Business as well as Staff Functions on acting in a compliant manner, both from a strategic and operational perspective.
The Senior Compliance Specialist will be responsible for the following activities:
- Create awareness on Compliance risk and on the consequences of external legislation and regulation towards the Shops and the Amplifon Headquarter;
- Foster the creation of a sense of responsibility for preventing and limiting risks by adapting the internal business operations and monitoring the realization of plans;
- Develop and review the Amplifon compliance program in order to simplify messages and ensure the correct understanding and implementation of the rules
- Advise and advocate Amplifon’s employees and collaborators on how to limit the Compliance risk by assisting them in translating the relevant legislation and regulations into rules and controls, governing the internal business operations
- Ensure the application of the relevant rules and controls to ensure compliance with Italian legislation and regulations (both among shops and in the Amplifon HQ)
- Act as major point of contact for the external audit
- Deliver post – audit report and implement follow up actions if needed
- Develop training and education on themes such us quality, security and reliability
- Coordinate the development and application of organizational and Control Models foreseen by Italian Legislative Decree 231
- Be responsible for the maintenance and update of GDPR compliance requirements
- Manage ASL Inspections
Skills and Experiences
- University degree required (Economics, finance, management engineering)
- A previous strong experience as Compliance Specialist (minimum of 6/7 years), with excellent performance results in a compliance firm or in a structured multinational legal department with focus in Compliance responsibilities (a previous experience in leading consulting companies will be considered a plus)
- Knowledge GDPR themes
- Knowledge 231 guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment and taking his own risk and responsibilities