Descrizione di posizione
Senior Marketing Director
Successful transformation is sustained change, achieved with excellence. Amplifon Americas, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Amplifon Hearing Health Care (AHHC) team. AHHC provides hearing help for more than 100+ million people, works with 5,500+ providers and those numbers continue to rise.
We are seeking a high-energy Senior Marketing Director who is passionate about working with internal and external partners to drive business results through innovative, strategic marketing programs. If you are looking for revolutionary work that positively impacts the lives of people with hearing loss, keep reading.
A successful candidate will tell AHHC’s transformation story clearly and concisely to our clients, provider network, sales teams, internal employees, and other stakeholders. Leverage your collaboration skills to develop and maintain relationships with key partners as you build and execute marketing programs that increase business volume and profitability.
The success of our customers is priority one for our teams. Effective communication tactics are key to creating awareness and getting members started on their hearing health journey. From awareness through activation, adoption, and retention, you’ll develop an omnichannel strategy that increases utilization of our program.
Marketing is based on the ability to read people, lead people, and deliver to people. Tracking KPI’s, communicating performance metrics, and providing training/coaching opportunities will empower and inspire your team to take AHHC to the next chapter in our journey.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.S./B.A. degree required, MBA preferred
- 10 years of experience in Marketing, with a minimum of 5 years marketing into health plans
- A strong background in the development and implementation of multi-channel, business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing strategies
- Ability to think strategically about business and marketing and follow through on tactical execution
- You’ll be leading a team of 4 marketers; people-leadership experience required
- Experience collaborating with Center of Excellence models and global partners
- Detail oriented and organized with capability to handle multiple projects at once with changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
*Position is located in Minneapolis, but would consider a remote candidate with health plan experience. All our employee are working remotely due to Covid-19.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.