Descrizione di posizione
Financial Accountant - 9 month contract
Amplifon are a global Audiology provider which in New Zealand, trades under two well-known brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing – and the heart of our mission is to help people rediscover the joy of hearing. Our New Zealand support office is located in central Takapuna, with close access to motorways and the Akoranga bus station. Our 140 clinics are located from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South, making us New Zealand’s largest Audiology provider.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to support our team for a nine-month period. You will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate accounting information and reconciliations to our Finance leadership team and supporting the delivery of financial reporting to our Corporate office in Italy.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated accounting technical experience
- Intermediate + Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High sense of judgement and decision making skills
- Previous experience using JDE/HFM systems would be ideal
What we offer:
If you are looking for a contract role where you can hit the ground running, within an organisation at the forefront of innovative hearing care services, a competitive salary plus a supportive team culture – apply online today with your CV and covering letter!