Descrizione di posizione
Area Manager- Gold Coast (QLD)
We are proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. With over 16,000 employees located across 29 countries, we transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their hearing journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Together, we make more possible everyday!
About The Opportunity
We are looking for an inspiring Leader who has the passion for creating an environment that is successful, challenging yet fun to work in whilst ensuring smooth store operations to meet our strategic objectives and deliver outstanding commercial results.
Through your strong leadership and coaching, you will effectively manage and motivate your teams to deliver outstanding customer service whilst increasing their capability to improve results and efficiency. You will be responsible for maintaining each store’s high-quality operational standard as well as effectively manage their financial performance against budget targets.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in leading successful teams to achieve exceptional results in a geographically dispersed environment within a retail environment
- Experienced in maximizing productivity and ROI in a service business where diary/appointment maximization is critical
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills in developing budgets and resource allocation to ensure a sustainable & profitable business
- Experienced in leading, coaching and empowering large multi-disciplinary and geographically disperse teams to achieve success for customers and the business
- A People Champion who is collaborative, intuitive and possess an authentic style for resilience and a growth mindset
Why take the step in your career?
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package (including tools of the trade and fully packaged vehicle)
- Relocation assistance
- Participation in the annual performance incentive scheme
- Birthday leave
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Frequent intrastate and interstate travel
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.