Group 231 and Anticorruption Compliance Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
- Support the Organismo di Vigilanza (Supervisory Body ex Legislative Decree 231/2001) in providing assurance on the adequacy of Model 231 by assessing, monitoring, and updating Model 231 and planning and executing the related testing activities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the Anticorruption System by assessing, monitoring and updating the current policy and planning and executing the related testing activities.
- Support and monitor 231 and anticorruption compliance programs, including an oversight of the local legislative requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and perform 231 and anticorruption audits and follow-up activities, to be carried out in the HQ Departments and in the Group’s subsidiaries, coordinating also audits co-sourced with 3rd party audit providers.
- Support the Whistleblowing Committee and the Organismo di Vigilanza in the whistleblowing process examining, verifying, and reporting potential red flags.
- Develop and perform compliance investigations.
- Support the Group Internal Audit and Risk Officer, liaising with Collegio Sindacale and Internal Control Committee for compliance matters.
- Develop and manage possible synergies among the different compliance matters.
- Coordinate compliance aspects and projects with Internal Audit and Risk Management.
- Provide value-adding advice and expertise on various aspects of compliance processes effectiveness and internal control, to all Group departments.
- Be always updated on the latest professional evolution and share best practices, tools and testing methodologies and contribute to departmental projects.
- Analyze in detail business areas under review and demonstrate solid rationale for raising potential compliance issues and for developing and implementing new compliance results.
- Monitor and analyze new 231, anticorruption and whistleblowing laws in order to evaluate and support the implementation of the compliance activities.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, by adopting appropriate communication styles with all levels of the organization and remaining open to other opinions or new ideas; write meaningful reports and presentations.
- Always maintain a professional approach providing an appropriate update on project progresses and potential issues.
- Accountable attitude: commitment to delivering quality results in line with timelines while being attentive to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of management.
What you'll need
- MsC in Economics or Law.
- Proven professional experience in compliance programs regarding both Legislative Decree 231/01 and anticorruption matters.
- At least 7 years of professional experience with a Big-4 accounting/consulting firm (assurance services and control/risk/compliance) and/or large multinational’s internal audit/compliance department.
- Strong knowledge of risk/control frameworks (COSO).
- Data analytics skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Team leadership skills.
- Experience in working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to travel globally (up to 40%).
- Highly motivated, proactive, and able to work on own initiative.
- Professional internal audit or accounting certification (e.g., CIA, CISA, CPA, CA, etc.) are a plus.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). A second language is a plus.