Senior Business Systems Analyst
Are you a master of matching technical solutions to business goals? Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, innovative, and dynamic talent in a Senior Business Systems Analyst role.
As we rely on technology to do more, enhancements are needed to create efficiencies. You’ll be the primary liaison between business leaders and developers to connect the dots and bring quality solutions to support their initiatives. Being the crucial partner supporting innovative technology will keep Amplifon cutting edge as we focus on the customer journey.
The ideal candidate has strong experience working with Enterprise Applications and ERP systems. With detailed knowledge of technology and expertise in analysis, implementing process improvements and enhancements to achieve efficient outcomes will be a breeze.
A successful candidate can immerse themselves into the business process, exploring options with stakeholders, rather than saying no. You’ll collaborate with Finance and other functions, taking ownership of the analysis and communication of requirements, and doing whatever it takes to perform with excellence.
A great analyst can communicate and build relationships with all levels of the organization. With a thorough understanding of strategic objectives, strength in problem solving, and eye for detail, you will be a key partner in transforming ideas from concept to development.
The best part? At the end of the day, your work will directly impact our ability to give the gift of sound to millions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science preferred or equivalent education experience required
- 4+ years’ experience working with Enterprise Applications and/or ERP systems (financial and supply chain preferred)
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organization skills with an eye for detail is a must
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
- Skilled in technical writing and conveying information in a clear and concise manner
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…