Global Customer Experience Journey Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon is looking for a talented Global Customer Experience Journey Manager to join the newly established Corporate Customer Experience group.
This new global marketing function has been set-up reporting directly to the Global Chief Marketing Officer, with the mission to innovate and reshape the customer experience in retail hearing healthcare, establishing clear water in Amplifon global leadership.
The CEX group will be accountable to design and deliver superior and distinctive journeys to customers, in every step of their experience, being the only depositary of a cross channel view within the organization.
Amplifon purchasing and life-cycle journeys are extraordinarly articulated and measurable. The funnel involve different channels (digital, tele-marketing, direct-mailing, stores, pharmacies) and personas (customer, care-giver, audiologist, ENT, insurance companies), making the CEX manager role particularly challenging and attractive. The experience is also highly personalized by market, requiring a truly international perspective.
The CEX group will be the business strategist and owner of the omni-channel digital transformation project which will be delivered in one of the key Amplifon markets in 2021 and spread across all the organization in the following 3 years, representing one of the biggest transformational programs ever of Amplifon.
The CEX manager will be accountable for:
- Lead the cross functional Squads dedicated to the design and delivery of all journeys, in particular:
- Targets assessment: identify key personas/clusters, diving into their specificities in terms of needs ans support
- Journeys definition: leveraging the design and the execution of enriched and personalized experiences, with a strong focus on innovation and customers’ high value perception
- Omnichannel orchestration: delivering experiences in an integrated multichannel approach, leveraging the key role of our stores, while empowering our professional through advanced data enrichment and more customized and innovated journeys.
- Analytics and optimization: assessing constantly the incremental generated opportunity both in terms of funnel conversion and increased satisfaction
- Make NPS and loyalty the key reference in evolving and updating journeys and interactions
- Keep a constant focus on customers’ needs, via regular customers listening and data analysis
What you'll need
- Broad marketing and technology expertise with 7+ years in customer focused organizations (preferably, service and retail industry), in role with exposure to UX, service design, digital transformation programs
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders, challenging channels owners in delivering experiences with no compromise on customer satisfaction and brand distinctiveness
- Experience in managing complex projects by working across internal functional teams, from individual contributors to senior executives.
- Deep martech knowledge and innovation mindset with problem solving and passion for delivery
- Successful track record in helping enterprises transform their value equation towards customer-centric model, taking a lead role for overall success
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail, with the ability to set, manage and communicate clear priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will work in a truly fast-paced international environment in a business constantly evolving, where you will be part of a new challenge with great empowerment and growth opportunities.