Amplifon IT Service Desk Specialist - Takapuna
The Amplifon Group (headquartered in Milan) are the global leader in the distribution of hearing solutions. Amplifon operate in 29 countries across Europe, Americas and here in Asia Pacific, while employing over 16,000 people worldwide. In New Zealand, Amplifon trades under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, making us New Zealand's largest Audiology provider. Our support office is located in Takapuna, close to motorway access and public transport.
We are currently seeking a talented, loyal and dynamic IT Service Desk Specialist (Level 2/3) to join us. This role acts as first point of contact regarding all technology related requests and incidents, covers IT support across infrastructure, applications, audio/video facilities, audiology equipment, domain administration, printing and network.
Other duties include and assist; Project Management, Technology/Digital Transformation, Innovation and Journey to Cloud.
This is a full time position, working between the hours of 7.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
What’s required to be successful;
- Proven background in level 2 and/or 3 service desk support
- 5 years previous IT service desk experience
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and clear communication skills
- Azure Administration, O365 experience, Server 2012-2016, SQL, Windows 7/10, GPO, Scripting, Software Automation, iOS/Android App Development
- Network Administration HP, Aruba, Juniper, Palo Alto and Cisco experience
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a forward thinking, innovative organisation - where you will have access to not just local but global initiatives, cutting edge technology and software, alongside a competitive salary and staff benefit schemes.
Apply today with your CV and covering letter.