Accounts Payable Officer
About the business
Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. With over 16,000 employees located across 29 countries, we transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their hearing journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Together, we make more possible everyday!
We are seeking a talented Accounts Payable professional to ensure that Accounts Payable related transactions are completely and accurately recorded in the accounting systems so that financial reports and returns can be generated for both internal and external requirements; and approved suppliers are paid on time and in accordance with their terms and conditions.
- Data entry of approved supplier invoices including 3-way match of PO, Invoice and Delivery note
- Processing of cheques and EFT payments (through online HSBC profile)
- Maintenance of vendor master data
- Review and resolution of queries relating to Accounts Payable that are raised by suppliers
- Preparation of cash flow statement.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to general ledger
- Reconciliation for key balance sheet and income statement accounts that relate to Accounts Payable
- Analysis of income statement accounts (summary showing GL transactions and verifying significant transactions)
- Co-operation and liaison with internal and external auditors including preparation of audit files and audit requests.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of the monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Identify and implement process improvement and internal controls
- Organise paperwork and lodgment thereof of approved applications for company credit cards
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience in a similar role within a finance environment
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion (Cloud Version)
- Strong Accounts Payable processing experience (minimum 3 years)
- First class interpersonal skills with excellent relationship building and collaborative capabilities to influence outcomes and/or generate solutions swiftly
- Analytically minded and highly skilled in use of Microsoft Excel (Intermediate – ability to use Pivot tables and VLookups)
- Prior experience and/or involvement in ERP implementation is desirable
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Strong user focus and genuine desire to assist
- Thrive in managing multiple priorities and/or fluctuating workload in a constantly evolving environment
- “Can do” attitude when handling complex situations
- Must be accountable for their area and deadline driven
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
What we offer in return
- Attractive and competitive base salary, tools of the trade
- Annual Leave & Birthday leave
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
APPLY NOW…we would love to hear from you! For a direct and confidential discussion, please email [email protected] and one of our Talent team members will be in touch with you to discuss opportunities.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.