Business Process & Systems Specialist
Does your job give you the ability to change somebody’s life? Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear Operations team.
As a Business Process & Systems Specialist you will bridge the needs of our franchisee and store teams with technical teams ensuring our systems and processes align to eliminate pain points and enhance capabilities. If using data and user feedback to design processes and create system efficiencies energizes you, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
The ideal candidate will take a proactive approach to problem solving, diving headfirst in the data to understand Miracle-Ear store processes. You will become a master at identifying areas of opportunity and will bring quality solutions that help maximize store efficiency, accuracy, and consistency for the franchisees.
You’ll prioritize and manage the requests of business and franchise teams, “translating” needs and wants into processes and business requirements. With visibility to leaders and franchisees, you can showcase your technical and communication skills to help drive business forward.
With a knack for developing strong cross-functional relationships and adept analytical insight, you manage projects and solve problems with ease. Your clear documentation will create uniformity across our stores. Staying ever-vigil for solutions to consistently enhance the experience for our store teams and customers will guide your daily work journey.
Looking to hone your process improvement skills? Bring your project management, strong analytics, and problem-solving skills and get ready to directly impact our ability to give the gift of sound to millions.
- 3-5 years of experience as a process owner or business analyst preferred or experience working in healthcare stores
- Experience with process mapping, requirements gathering, backlog management, and project management
- Both Back-Office and/or front office experience in a healthcare or small format retail preferred
- Healthcare, financial or retail industry experience, preferably in a franchise organization
- Develop relationships with business, field, and technical teams with a strong focus on communication, interpersonal skills and cross functional problem solving
- Analytical acumen including the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Experience communicating processes to end users across a large field organization preferred
- Proficiency with excel is a must
While this is a highlight of what you'll do, what you'll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.