As a Finance intern, you’ll be fully integrated into our Finance team.
Key activities/responsibilities you will be in charge of
You support our Finance department in their various tasks:
- Creation of, and updating various performance reports (such as sales, cost control, stock management). You’ll be able to propose improvements to our reporting.
- Participation in monthly closings (controls on accounting bookings, calculation of provisions, update of cost allocations, etc.).
- Analysis of the variance between our actual results & forecast, and the presentation of main variances.
- Analysis to improve the performance of our Amplifon shops (depending on the subject) and communicating with regional managers/shop employees to get all necessary info.
- Supporting the implementation of new procedures to improve the business activities.
You report directly to the Financial Controller of Amplifon Belgium, who’ll be your mentor during your internship.
The key capabilities for this role
- You are studying for a Bachelor and/or Master in a finance-related study.
- You are actively looking for an internship at an international company.
- You are motivated to support a finance team.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch/French.
- You are proactive and see improvement.
- You are a hard-worker and eager to learn.
This in an unpaid internship.