Amplifon Supply Chain Master Data Analyst, Takapuna
Amplifon are a global leader in hearing care solutions, operating in 29 countries throughout the world. In New Zealand we trade under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, and the heart of our mission is to help people rediscover the joy of hearing. Our New Zealand office is located in Takapuna, within close vicinity to public transport and motorway access.
This is an exciting time to join Amplifon as we are expanding our logistics function and are seeking a Master Data Analyst to establish master data governance and controls within New Zealand. The position requires data management experience and exposure to operating within an ERP environment.
You will be initially responsible for:
- Coordinate material item master data for product introductions, changes and discontinuations as approved by the business (phase in/phase out)
- Perform master data updates for regular business-related activities e.g. pricing, vendor, customer, materials changes and updates
- Perform mass updates as required
- Ensure data quality, compliance and consistency of all data in the item master
- Conduct root cause analysis for any errors related to master data (EDI, EDN)
- Work closely with the in country Retail Excellence Manager
What’s required for this role:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, preferably Logistics, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Demonstrated experience working with a medium sized ERP system (Oracle desirable/JDE)
- Experience with inventory management
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel
- Product information experience desirable
- Great communication skills and cross functional skills N
- Ability to work autonomously and manage requirements from multiple stakeholders
- Well organised and able to work under pressure
What’s in it for you?
When you join Amplifon you will be part of a forward thinking, innovative organisation - where you will have access to not just local but global initiatives, cutting edge technology and software, alongside a competitive salary and staff benefit schemes. We focus on integrity, everyday excellence and customer devotion; apply today and explore your future with us!