Italy Application Delivery Project Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The candidate, inserted in the Italy IT organization and in particular the Delivery Application team, will report to the Italy Application Delivery Manager and will be responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring successful completion of IT projects, according to the business requirements and respecting the budget and time constraints.
He/she will work closely with marketing, sales and finance departments with the aim to collect and prioritize all the business needs and contribute to the IT Masterplan definition.
He/she must be able to manage the Masterplan initiatives working with internal stakeholders (Local & Global) and external suppliers, overseeing the quality of the entire projects assigned, starting from business requirements collection up to the delivery.
He/she will be involved in cross functional projects with specific focus on IT area.
What you'll need
- Degree and technical/functional background
- He/she has acquired an experience of about 5 years in the management and delivery of IT projects in B2C markets.
- He/she comes from multinational companies with an important retail network and a strong orientation to the Customer Experience management or from a consulting company where he/she participated in projects of implementation, customization or migration of the latest generation of CRM Software.
- Fluent English is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Oracle CX is a nice to have, such as knowledge of Agile methodologies.
Milan, with willingness to travel on the national and international territory.