Business Systems Operations Manager
Does your job give you the ability to change somebody’s life? Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear Operations team.
As a Business Systems Operations Manager, you’ll bridge the needs of our franchisee and store teams with technical teams ensuring our systems and processes eliminate pain points and enhance capabilities. If using data and user feedback to create system efficiencies energizes you, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
Start by immersing yourself in the Miracle-Ear patient management, POS, and franchisee portal systems. Then, identify area of improvement, prioritize and manage the requests of business teams, and “translate” needs and wants into requirements. You’ll work with IT to design capabilities and define realistic delivery expectations. With visibility to leaders and franchisees, you can showcase change management, technical, and communication skills in executive updates on project milestones.
With a knack for team building and vendor savvy you should manage project life cycles with ease, testing and validating solutions and partnering with Operations and Training teams to roll out new processes and system functionality. Staying ever-vigil for solutions to consistently enhance the experience for our store teams and customers will guide your daily work journey.
Looking to hone your process improvement skills? Partnership with field teams and franchisees to drive and improve data accuracy will lead to new reporting capabilities. Bring your project management, strong analytics, and tech skills and get ready to directly impact our ability to give the gift of sound to millions.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience as a business analyst (on business side), business process consultant, operations manager, or product owner
- Experience with process mapping, requirements gathering, backlog management, and project management
- Can build relationships with both business and technical teams using stellar communication, interpersonal skills and cross functional problem solving
- Understanding of change management and influencing strategies
- Ability to prioritize effectively by balancing needs and wants and managing conflict
- Healthcare, financial or retail industry experience, preferably in a franchise organization
- Experience with customer database and POS systems
- Experience with Salesforce or Power BI strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills needed to identity opportunities within data and measure results
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders