Disc Jockey - Anchorage, AK
As a wedding disc jockey, you must be reliable, punctual and able to show off a fun and memorable personality as you perform and announce the events of a wedding reception and play guest requests throughout the evening. You must also be highly organized and detail oriented in order to provide a seamless, enjoyable, and, most importantly, entertaining evening for our clients. Music can make or break a wedding reception- it's your job to make each client's reception perfection!
Specific qualifications for the Wedding Disc Jockey position include:
- Proven experience as a deejay
- Own professional deejay equipment including a small party type lighting set up
- Proficiency with digital music, iPod, computer, etc.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Weekend availability
- Make up to $300 for a 4 hour event