Disc Jockey - Connecticut
As a wedding disc jockey, you must be reliable, punctual and able to display a fun personality as you perform the events of a wedding reception and play everyone’s requests throughout the evening. You must also be highly organized and detail oriented in order to provide a seamless, enjoyable and entertaining evening of music for our clients.
Specific qualifications for the Wedding Disc Jockey position include:
- Proven experience as a deejay
- Own professional deejay equipment including a small party type lighting set up
- Proficiency with digital music, iPod, computer, etc.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Weekend availability
- Earn $200 - $500 + per gig