Re-Entry Coordinator (Part Time)
AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts, with campuses in New York City and Hollywood, is one of the foremost post-secondary performing arts colleges in the country. AMDA offers Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs in Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance Theatre and Performing Arts, as well as two year conservatory programs.
The Re-Entry Coordinator will assist AMDA in increasing enrollment specifically working with previous AMDA students that did not complete their program.
- Plan, develop, and implement campaigns to re-connect with and re-enroll former students
- Maintain digital database of former students who did not complete their educational goals
- Receiving in-bound inquiries and conducting out-bound phone calls to provide re-entry options to students who withdrew from their program
- Use online resources to locate former students
- Initiate digital interactions with former students to motivate them to return to AMDA to earn the credential they started
- Assessing and interviewing prospective re-entry students to determine their needs, goals, and commitment to re-enter and graduate from their program of interest
- Assist former students in preparing for re-entry into AMDA, and facilitate their movement through the re-enrollment process
- Develop working relationships with internal AMDA partners, including Admissions, Financial Aid Education and Records
- Connect students to appropriate on-campus resources to cultivate success
- Prepare, conduct, and report on program assessments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Ability to work outside office hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed
- Communication skills
- Able to take direction and follow through to completion
- Comfortable working autonomously with specific deadlines
- High level of standard and work ethic
- Comfortable in working in a fast paced environment
Diversity and Qualifications:
- AMDA is fully committed to diversity, inclusivity, and equity throughout the teaching and learning process. We encourage applications from individuals who have extensive experience working with students from diverse backgrounds.
- Successful candidates will have a sensitivity to, and understanding of, the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of our students, including disabilities that may affect students' development and learning styles.
- Members of traditionally underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
COVID19 Vaccine Policy:
AMDA has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy for all employees who will be working on campus.
For information regarding requests for religious or medical accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected]
AMDA is proud to be an EOE employer M/F/D/V