Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts is one of the foremost performing arts colleges in the country with campuses in Los Angeles and New York City. The school offers Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs in Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance Theatre and Performing Arts as well as two year conservatory programs.
The Part-Time Human Resources Administrative Assistant will assist with a broad spectrum of administrative duties for the Human Resources Department. The candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, and have experience in a variety of administrative tasks..
- Coordinate student employment, including posting positions, processing verifications, coordinating with student worker supervisors regarding student employment candidates and meeting with students to complete new hire paperwork.
- Assist with drafting and processing honorariums for guest speakers, teachers and industry event guests.
- Assist with issuing parking for new or rehired staff and faculty.
- Assist with issuing IDs for new or rehired staff and faculty.
- Assist with prepping documents, filing, scanning, recordkeeping, and other clerical/administrative work for the Human Resources department.
- Associates Degree in a related field required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years previous experience in a similar role required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Extensive Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing and maintaining forms and other office procedures.
COVID19 Vaccine Policy:
AMDA will have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy commencing at the beginning of the fall semester (10/18/21) for all employees who will be working on campus.
For information regarding requests for religious or medical accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected]
AMDA is proud to be an EOE employer M/F/D/V