Franklin Energy: With over two decades in energy efficiency, demand response and technology experience, Franklin Energy designs and implements innovative, customer-focused grid optimization programs for utility, state and municipality clients nationwide and into Canada. Our expertise pinpoints goal-focused solutions for clients and their customers across residential, multifamily, small business, commercial/industrial and education markets. Franklin Energy’s award-winning marketing team includes nearly 50 digital and foundational marketing experts, located throughout the Unites States.
AM Conservation Group: Since 1989, AM Conservation has been the utility industry’s leading provider of energy and water saving products, kits and online stores. We manufacture and distribute nearly 400 energy efficiency and water conservation products, which are custom engineered for the unique needs of the industry and carry ENERGY STAR® and WaterSense® certifications. AM Conservation Group’s product lines include the Niagara Conservation and Simply Conserve product lines.
- Ensure each kitting employee (temporary or permanent) is properly trained prior to working and fully understands their role and responsibility.
- Supervise kitting line and kitting picker employees, including time and attendance.
- Perform pre-shift meetings, communicate the day’s plan, and gather feedback.
- Work closely with Kit Coordinators and Production Manager to determine temporary staffing needs. Communicate directly with Temp Agencies to ensure proper temporary staffing levels are in place.
- Coordinate the picking and proper staging of product/materials for kits.
- Ensure Quality Control measures are in place and spot check routinely.
- Maximize kitting productivity while minimizing labor costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Demonstrate high value for employee safety at all times
- Kit production execution, quality control, and Key Performance Indicators
- Manage any overtime needs
- Perform routine quality assurance checks to ensure kit accuracy
- Perform production entries for completed kits
- Maintain accuracy of kitting bins
- Ensure proper processing and reporting of kit returns in a timely manner
- Validate and receive kit literature and labels
- Procure temporary labor as needed
- Process time cards for permanent and temporary labor
- Enforce company policies
- High School diploma required
- 3+ years of experience in Warehouse Operations or production required
- Prior management experience in a warehouse or production setting required
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good computer skills and ability to learn and understand warehouse management systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict management skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills while maintaining attention to detail
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Up to 5%
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled environment (hot in the summer, cold in the winter)
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer