Sales Support Specialist - Online Store Administrator
Candidate will interact with customers, sales executives, and additional company personnel to provide and process information in response to customer orders, inquiries, concerns, and requests with regard to company products and services.
The Sales Support Specialist for Online Stores is responsible for assisting with the management of our online store programs. You will fully learn and understand each new program and help plan and develop processes for our online stores. You will be responsible for online chat and incoming customer calls to assist customers with understanding how to participate in the program, how to get project incentives and coordinating paperwork/applications.
- Franklin Energy: With over two decades in energy efficiency, demand response and technology experience, Franklin Energy designs and implements innovative, customer-focused grid optimization programs for utility, state and municipality clients nationwide and into Canada. Our expertise pinpoints goal-focused solutions for clients and their customers across residential, multifamily, small business, commercial/industrial and education markets. Franklin Energy’s award-winning marketing team includes nearly 50 digital and foundational marketing experts, located throughout the Unites States.
- AM Conservation Group: Since 1989, AM Conservation has been the utility industry’s leading provider of energy and water saving products, kits and online stores. We manufacture and distribute nearly 400 energy efficiency and water conservation products, which are custom engineered for the unique needs of the industry and carry ENERGY STAR® and WaterSense® certifications. AM Conservation Group’s product lines include the Niagara Conservation and Simply Conserve product lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Assist Director of Online Stores with management of online store programs
- Proactively identify and resolve issues
- Customer service through online chat, incoming calls and emails
- Maintain online store database with program details
- Reporting as requested by customer and/or Program Manager
- Process sales orders through ERP System/CRM System
- Set up new customers and manage customer data in ERP system/CRM System
- Maintain discretion of all customer information
- Assist customers with inquiries including pricing, stock availability, tracking orders, RMA’s and general customer service information
- Assist sales executives with processing paperwork for bids
- Research carrier shipping issues and contact carriers, i.e. lost shipments, missing or damaged items in shipment, etc.
- Download and process orders from client EDI websites
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by sales executives
- High School Diploma
- Experience in online store management & customer service required
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP system preferred
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service required
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Must be able to work independently while balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to professionally interact with customers and co-workers
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer