Clinical Trainer, iTero - Central Time Zone
Reporting directly to the iTero Clinical Training Manager, iTero Clinical Trainers are responsible for teaching dental professionals how to effectively learn and operate a complex and highly sensitive digital impression scanner. Through instructor-led training, in both virtual classroom and face-to-face settings, the iTero Clinical Trainer will educate dentists and their staff on advanced dental treatments and comprehensive clinical solutions. Upon completion of the training, the learners should be confident using the digital impression system, and the new technology should be fully incorporated into the dental practice’s daily workflow. iTero Clinical Trainers must be attentive to detail and possess the ability to present information, both written and verbal, in an organized manner in order to effectively educate dental professionals and their staffs on the benefits of digital dentistry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide initial and ongoing training to new and existing iTero customers.
- Utilize technology to deliver virtual classroom training and training support.
- Effectively implement lesson plans for training sessions.
- Independently and efficiently book travel as needed and within company guidelines.
- Provide a weekly report of completed trainings.
- Manage business expenses and expense reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide ongoing support to foster positive long-term relationships with customers.
- Troubleshoot independently and with internal teams to address customer service issues.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Persuasive, confident public speaker, ability to influence people in a group setting
- The ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Leadership, including the ability to organize and motivate others.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers.
- An attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities