Events Manager EMEA
The Events Manager will be responsible for leading Clinical Education Events, Congress strategy and execution for Align Technology in EMEA. S/he will work closely with various external partners, as well as internal key stakeholders across the organization to drive programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Lead strategic direction for all congresses & trade shows in collaboration with HQ and Local Marketing teams.
- Create comprehensive annual plans and manage congresses, internal conferences and educational events across EMEA
- Set clear direction, provide strong leadership, and facilitate integrated execution by agency partners and internal teams
- Manage relationship with external events partners, to ensure quality standards are continuously challenged and improved
- Lead annual event calendar and budget preparations during Op Plans – Clinical Education and Congress footprint
- Manage successful implementation of registration & post event surveys
- Engage key EMEA stakeholders to ensure appropriate awareness and understanding, capture feedback, address complaints, develop improvements
- Work within budget and timelines to execute strategy and programs
- Assist in the training of department new hires on processes, procedures and introductions to internal stakeholders
- Responsible for developing creative solutions to events and event management.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and project management skills
- Able to work independently and make accurate decisions
- Challenges status quo, shows initiative, takes action, & maintains ownership
- Proactive problem solving skills with acute attention to detail
- Able to execute multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills (writing, oral and presentation)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and keen to digitalize processes
- B.S./B.A. required, preferably in Events management, Marketing, Communication or Business-related field. M.B.A. preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of Events/Trade Show, Marketing and/or Communication management experience, preferably in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Flexible work schedule, including OT, nights and weekends
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities