Work with technology that brings out millions of smiles.
Discover your straight path to a bright future at Align Technology. As a part of our smart, diverse and fast-moving global team, you'll make an impact with the market leader that's moving an industry forward, from analog to digital. We're doing complex work on an unprecedented scale, and with innovative products including Invisalign clear aligners and the highly advanced iTero intraoral scanner, we're changing the face of orthodontics.
Align technology is looking for a Web Developer. The web developer will be part of the Digital Commercial IT team for the EMEA region, based in the Amsterdam headquarters.
- Works on various frontend design tasks - website and email templates, HTML design and styling utilizing latest industry technologies
- Supports the internal business users to manage campaigns, reports, customer segmentation and profiling in SalesForce
- Manages customer engagement and lead nurturing journeys and email campaigns in the SalesForce marketing cloud
- Supports the EMEA Roadmap projects and related reporting needs.
- Orders the Service Backlog hereby balancing priority, risk, value and dependencies
- Co-ordinates the delivery of new requests through a development cycle
- Manages communication with stakeholders about developments on various consumer and customer oriented websites and social media channels
- Develops relationships with internal stakeholders in the business and in the Align global technology group
- Develops relationships with external suppliers
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Add/Modify content in multiple languages if needed
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a web developer
- Experience in one or more server-side programming languages, such as Java, PHP, .Net, Ruby, Python
- Experience in one or more of the following DB engines: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgre SQL.
- Knowledge of responsive design using Twitter Bootstrap is a plus
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) to develop websites that rank high in Google, Bing, etc is a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems like Jira
- Experience with SFDC (Salesforce) will be a plus
- Reports into the EMEA Senior Web Developer
- Developers in other regions such as North America and Asia Pacific
- Other technology teams such as mobile and Salesforce.com team
- External development and support partners
- External software providers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities