Key Account Manager iTero (North Italy)
Would you like to work in an international, fast-growing company in the medical devices industry and be responsible for the market entry and development for the Align iTero® Intraoral scanners and OrthoCAD® digital services? Apply now!
As Key Account Manager you will be responsible for the market entry and development of the region for the Align iTero® Intraoral scanners and OrthoCAD® digital services.
You will lead by example to drive the sales in the region and will be responsible for adapting and expanding the team appropriately. You exhibit a true passion and excitement for the product and the opportunity.
Look upon your sales area as ‘your own business’ and take responsibility for planning, developing and growing its business.
You will be responsible for managing the business, in order to achieve Operational Plan in line with company and country strategic objectives. You accomplish this through detailed account and territory planning that includes but is not limited to; establishing account relationships with customers and potential customers, supporting the educational pathway, practice development including the provision of practice events aimed at business generation as well as proactively communicating with customers and non-customers.
The Key Account Manager’s essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Definition and implementation of a strong growth orientated business strategy for the DACH region
- Identify core markets with highest profitability opportunity
- Managing the product turnover and the marketing budget
- Set-up training programs
- Market the Align products portfolio as a clear differentiator from the competition
- Ongoing analysis of market and competition, and adjust strategies to win market share
- Develop an innovative business strategy to position Align as market- and innovation-leader
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to support customers in obtaining the Align products and technology
- Interact and communicate on a regular basis with all relevant headquarter functions
What are we looking for?
Being the right Key Account Manager you have a proven track record of consistent on target performance in the medical device/healthcare industry, you are passionate about sales and have a high level of business acumen. You will build strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share by focusing high value activity and selling.
- Education to at least degree level with BS or BA preferred (depending on geography) and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience in sales and business development in the dental sector
- Project oriented / project driven background and a hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude
- Able to maintain a strong customer focus in the context of the business strategy
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills
- Natural ability to spot business opportunities and to persuade and influence others
- Used to work independently with a high level of time management skills
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills. Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Fluent in English
You recognize yourself in the following key words and competencies: Customer Focused, Integrity, honesty and ethical approach, Team Focused, Results Orientated, High level of Business and Commercial Acumen, Innovative, Adaptive, High level of Professional Selling Skills, Personal and Team Leadership, Personal and Team Development
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities