CA Order Entry,SCCS
- Ensures timely resolution to customer contact issue whether it is an e-mail, inbound or outbound call.
- Validate and enter new customer’s orders to our customer database, based upon contract receipt via email, fax, or any other official channel.
- Process, verify and input orders to ensure the correct items are ordered, ship to and bill to addresses are verified, customer comment requirements are met, price, promotional discounts or sale prices are accurate and shipping methods and shipping quotes are correct.
- Accurately and thoroughly document information in the company’s database(s) about each order handled (e-mail and/or fax), following defined parameters. Generate the appropriate task, assignment; follow up, note or resolution for each order.
- Update and complete order information that has been assigned by the supervisors or managers, aside from those received via fax or e-mail; such as complaint follow ups, order update status and credit approvals.
- Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers, agents or sales representatives. Research information to answer inquiries from internal and external customers and share learning with departmental peers and management.
- Maintain vendor, customer and business confidence by keeping information confidential; maintaining confidentiality of price, promotions, purchase orders and credit information.
- Maintain a high level of order processing and quality customer service in a very fast paced environment.
- Meet departmental standards for personal and team performance metrics including, but not limited to, contact volume handled, turnaround time and quality. Due to the sensitivity of this position and for quality purposes, telephone conversations (inbound and outbound) can and will be monitored periodically, by management and the Quality Assurance agents, without notice. Other forms of communication used to provide support or perform the assigned duties can also be monitored periodically, for quality purposes.
- Competent in the use of the customer support phone and data systems and the corporate web site if required at any time.
- Generate reports as requested by supervisors and/or managers.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of company procedures and product information/materials.
- Interact with customers and fellow employees in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner. Handle difficult or sensitive issues following department guidelines.
- Other forms of communication used to provide support or perform the assigned duties can also be monitored periodically, for quality purposes.
- Update and inform about incorrect or outdated customer’s and patient’s information, found on any of the customer databases.
- Competent in the use of the customer support phone and data systems and the corporate web site
- Propose ideas for procedures and processes to promote improved service and customer satisfaction, and overall department improvements.
- Participate in special projects and/or training when requested.
- Make proper use of company resources.
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to the group.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma is required
- Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in contact centers is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in dental and orthodontic treatments is a plus, but it is not required.
Must be highly fluent in English, excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Overall excellent communication skills are required. Fluent English required (reading, writing, and conversation).
- Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to focus attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently follow through with projects to completion.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, highly customized manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and prioritization skills are essential. Must be self-motivated and initiating.
- Familiarity with Windows environment. Ability to learn software applications quickly. Experience with computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs.
- Advanced typing skills.
Contact center certifications are a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
No special requirements. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Extensive use of computer keyboard and mouse will be required. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities