- Maintain actions according to the philosophy of Lean Manufacturing in all processes, procedures and projects of the Company.
- Fulfilling the objectives of Production and Quality.
- Coordination of overtime of technical and support team, balancing the teams in different operations as needed.
- Leadership by example and motivation of the staff.
- Maintenance of individual and group discipline.
- Monitoring and control of urgent cases such as late cases and expedites
- Monitoring, control and improvement of plans for achieving the goals of Lead-time.
- Report daily production operation of their teams and identify opportunities for improvement
- Control individual productivity and operation of their team in regular time and overtime
- Suggest and implement processes and productivity improvements.
- Establish joint actions involving compliance with quality standards in both prevention and corrective actions (% of rejections, OTD, and conduct the necessary investigation into the cause of the problem)
- Inventory control in each of its operations.
- Monitor and provide necessary assistance to the Team-Leads when they require support in the resolution of complaints and problems of technical and scale them as needed.
- Ensure that the necessary skills are taught when new procedures and processes are approved.
- Ensure that new processes and procedures are fully implemented when developed.
- Ensure availability of the team, tools and correct versions of software for new employees (Providing support to other teams and / or departments as needed)
- Coordinate the correct payment to technicians when necessary.
- Coordinate holidays, leave, training, participation in events, pilots, technicians etc.
- Determine staffing requirements in the future.
- Analysis of results of quality audits on their teams and proposals for improvement in this area.
- Identification of training needs in their leaders and technicians and coordinate for them to be carried out.
- Verify that the plans and training records are kept current.
- Motivate and maintain order and cleanliness of their teams.
- Coordination with the leaders of attendance record, tardiness, truancy, disabilities, and follow up necessary disciplinary measures.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement of their teams and formulate and implement a plan to implement these improvements.
- Follow up on compliance with the Standard Work both personally and members of your group in charge.
- Follow up the boards of each group in charge; establish improvement challenges and foster the right environment for continuous improvement.
- Find professional development for leaders and technicians.
- Find the proper personnel to serve as back up for technicians in key operations.
- Develop cross training of staff to improve the flexibility of their team as needed.
- Improvement in the physical distribution of its team (layout)
- Evaluate the performance of the staff under his charge.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the objectives and the time allocated to the group.
- Comply with all security policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe practices to the Production Manager and / or the Department of Human Resources.
- Proactively participate in the efforts of the team to achieve the goals.
- Collaborate with the various tests and projects undertaken in the company and its teams.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Education
- The ideal candidate should have preferably within 2-5 years of experience in a production environment, leading and motivating teams of skilled and semi-skilled employees. It requires direct experience supervising the department at a functional level. Other developable candidates must be under direct supervision of the first 3 to 6 months to assess their performance.
- Preferably to be a student in Industrial Technology / Production, Industrial Engineering, Management, INA Production Supervisor or equivalent or seminars related to the post.
- Direct experience in the control of modern production process, performance measurement and improvement thereof.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with all levels of the organization, with particular emphasis on the operational staff of the production level.
- Knowledge of computer packages (Windows, Excel, and Word). MS Access database and statistical analysis tools are desirable.
- Basic knowledge of regulations applicable to the quality system, such as GMP / QSR and ISO 13485
- Important to have knowledge of English Language to read, analyze and interpret orthodontic records, treatment prescriptions, internal and external communications, and operating procedures
- To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility with discipline and according to the goals set by management. It must be open, flexible to changes and positive attitude to the regularly challenges. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skills and / or skills required. Reasonable modifications may occur for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to identify and define complex problems, recording data, establish facts and conduct valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions regarding orthodontic treatment plans for patients of our customers.
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions whether written, oral or diagrammed. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to respond effectively common inquiries or complaints from customers (internal and external). Ability to effectively present information to coworkers maintaining confidentiality and prudence required under various circumstances.
The candidate must be able to work under minimal supervision in a continuous improvement-oriented where priorities must be met within the time limits. Monitor the different positions reporting to him, staff development: responsible for training of qualified positions and semi- qualified to support production required in an environment of high growth. Develop and train internal candidates to assume leadership roles.
Positions reporting to him:
Team-Leader and Back-ups
Supervisor (when it is an assignation by the manager)
WORK ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
If changes are required they can be made for individuals with disabilities that prevent doing any of the main functions.
Physical Demands: When performing the duties of this job, it is sometimes required that occasionally stand, walk, sit, that they can reach objects with their hands, talk and listening.
Working environment: noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities